Delete Instagram Account – As you guys know that, Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms in the form of an app for sharing photos and videos with the followers. There are also some people who don’t want to continue with the Instagram account, they can follow this guide of “Delete Instagram Account” easily.
Delete Instagram Account
If you want to delete an Instagram account easily, you can follow this guide, we have shared two methods with easy to follow how-to guide.
Two Options – Temporarily Disable & Deactivate Account
Deleting an Instagram account is quite easy, and you can choose anyone of the above options and you can follow the procedure below:
Temporarily Disable – Instagram Account
First, you can easily disable your account temporarily to have a break from Instagram for some days. If you decide that you want to continue your account after some break, simply log in to Instagram back again and everything will be started working like before.
- First, you need to log into your account either on your app or on the official Instagram Website.
- Now, after clicking on your username in the top-right corner, tap on Edit Profile.
- You will see the “Temporarily Disable My Account” option, simply click on it, and that’s it.
However, if you’re looking for the process of Deleting Instagram Account procedure, then follow the below process.
Deactivate Account – Instagram
If you want to Deactivate Instagram Account permanently, then follow below steps and deactivate your Instagram account easily.
- There is a main “Delete Your Account” option for this process.
- Once you have arrived, you will be asked to select an option from the drop-down menu before re-entering your password.
- Finally, click on “Permanently Delete My Account”.
Note: In this process, you need to enter the reason of deactivating your Instagram account.
After performing this, your Instagram account will be gone and you won’t be able to access it again in future with the same username.
469total visits,3visits today